Many men think they know what types of traits women look for in her man, but in reality, many are a little lost. This often means that they end up staying single for much longer than they should. Does this sound like you? If you are having trouble finding the right woman, your less-than-attractive qualities may be getting in the way of true love.
Qualities of a Great Man
Before you can get to that happily ever after, you need to know what women really want from a man.
- Intelligence- Women love a man who is smart, but be careful how you flaunt this trait. You need to be interesting and humble while you are using your intelligence. If you aren’t, you can come off as snobby. Use your smarts to surprise a woman with unexpected and fanciful ideas to charm her. Tread carefully when you are discussing your formal education. If you are an expert in a certain subject, introduce your intelligence in a “I understand a lot of this, let me show you so you can too” angle instead of “You are so dumb not to know this” angle.
- Attentiveness- Beautiful women love gifts and compliments about their appearance, but more than that, they want to know you are thinking of them. Call her up before bed just to hear her voice, notice the small details, and make sure to always let her know how much you miss her.
- Generosity- Women don’t believe you spend all of your time thinking of them, but they also imagine you using your time for something useful. They are not going to be impressed that you spend five hours a day playing video games. Be generous with your time. Help out at local soup kitchen, donate your time and money to the less fortunate, and invite her to help you do it. She will be extremely impressed and you will be doing your part to make this world a better place.
- Romance- Seems easy and obvious, right? For many guys, not so much. Romance is important, because it allows you to create a powerful attraction so you can connect with the woman on an emotional level. If you can utilize the power of romance to get to know her inside and out, you will easily be able to sweep her off her feet.
- Assertiveness- Saying that women like an assertive or dominant man can be a bit confusing for some. This does not refer to making her uncomfortable, overstepping your boundaries, or being intimidating. This type of dominance refers to a man who knows what he wants and goes after it. Women don’t like wishy-washy. They like a man who will do everything he can to win her love.
- Employment- Employment is important, and I don’t mean the burger joint down the street. You don’t have to make a lot of money, but donning men’s suits and getting up for work every morning is an essential part to winning her heart. This shows her you are responsible and can provide for a family later on down the road.
- Class- Showing a touch of class and culture is essential if you want to win her over. While you don’t need to go overboard, since doing so may make you seem a bit boring, you should attempt to show her a little class. Learn what you can about men’s fashion and purchase a few men’s suits to wear when taking her out. Open doors for her. Take her to a wine tasting or try some exotic foods. All of these ideas can help you seem a bit more classy without boring her to death.
- Sense of Humour- The right sense of humour can be an aphrodisiac to women. I’m not talking about knock-knock jokes here, however. With the right balance of confidence and humour, though you can keep her laughing all night long. If you aren’t sure what type of humour to go with, consider watching The Thomas Crown Affair with Pierce Brosnan or Top Gun with Tom Cruise.
Show a bit of class by wearing men’s suits, have a great sense of humour, be employed, and be attentive and you are sure to capture her heart. Leave all of the rest of the traits you thought you needed at door.