Let’s face it men: weddings are all about the woman. From the engagement party to picking the flowers for the reception to choosing the perfect honeymoon destination, there’s little you can actually say to make an impact on any wedding-related decision. And then, there’s the dress. It is the most important factor in the wedding. Everyone remembers the dress, even years down the road.
So where does that leave you? As a man, how can you make an impact on the best day of your life that your friends and family will be discussing for years to come. In short, there isn’t much, unless you are smart enough to choose the perfect wedding suit.
How to Choose the Perfect Wedding Suit
- Purchase- When it comes to tuxes, the majority of men tend to rent one for their wedding. While it may be less of a blow to your pocketbook, it is definitely a big mistake. After all, this isn’t your prom. This is the most important day of your life, and you want a suit that reflects that. Rented suits never fit correctly and they always appear cheap and lack style. Purchasing men’s suits from brooktaverner.co.uk, however, can provide you with a suit you will stylish and fabulous alternative you will always cherish.
- Skip Professional- You’re getting married, and your look should reflect that. Skip the suits for men that make you look like you are getting ready to head into a business meeting or give a PowerPoint presentation. Go for a three piece, black suit for a guaranteed wedding look.
- Make Sure it Fits- No matter what price you decide to pay for your suit, making sure it is the right fit is essential. This is where your energy and money need to go when choosing a suit. The right one will create lasting memories, and the wrong one can do the same. The question is: what kind of memories do you want to make?
- Fabric is Important- Fit is essential, but so is the fabric of the suit. Without fine fabric to lay a great foundation, you can’t have the perfect wedding suit. Avoid slouchy shapeless blends and opt instead for superfine wool, silky linen, or wool blends for a fantastic look.
- Maximize the Mileage- Many men avoid buying men’s suits for a wedding because they think they can only be worn at the actual wedding. This isn’t true, though. If you choose the right suit, you can wear it for many different occasions afterwards simply by choosing the right tie, wearing only the trousers, getting rid of the vest, or finding a different button-cuff shirt.
In the end, there’s really not a whole lot you can do to change her mind about any decision in the wedding or change the fact that all eyes will be on her beautiful dress. That doesn’t mean you can’t make a few decisions for yourself though, when it comes to your wardrobe and steal a few glances from your guests. Just makes sure you follow these helpful tips, and get approval from the bride before you make any purchases.